Kids are special to Jesus! From birth and through all the developments of life Jesus loves us and is concerned with us. It is our desire at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church to walk along side of parents. Parents are the primary role model for faith development. God instructs parents to teach children and talk about Him.
In our desire to walk along side of parents we offer many ministry opportunities for kids.
– Baptism is the first and foremost ministry. It is through baptism that we become a child of God no matter what our earthly age. When parents bring babies/toddlers/etc. baptism the faith walk begins.
– From birth until age 3 we follow parents and encourage them in the developnent and spiritual development of their child through the Cradle Roll. You will receive periodical resources to be used at home to pass on faith in Jesus Christ.
– Early Childhood Educational Center – We are very proud of our pre school program. If you haven’t already please click on the tabs to learn more about this amazing program.
– Sunday School – We offer Bible education for age 3 through adulthood. The Sunday School/Bible Class time is Sundays at 9am.
– Vacation Bible School [VBS] – Our VBS is top notch! Your 3 yr old through 5th grader will have a great time as they learn more about the love of God. Through Bible Adventures, Crafts, Music, Skits, Recreation, Exploration kids learn that Jeus loves them. This week long program runs during summer vacation [typically the last week in June]. VBS is Monday through Friday from 9am to noon. Call the church office for more information.