Your child is a unique creation of God and a special gift to your family. Good Shepherd Early Childhood Center offers educational, social, and physical opportunities with Christ at the center. Our program provides quality education in a loving Christian atmosphere.
The education which children receive during their early years is extremely important. In the Bible, we read in Proverbs 22:6, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” During these years, children need a stimulating environment which will provide them with experiences that will aid in developing their potential. They need supportive experiences which will help them develop a positive self-concept.
In light of this, Good Shepherd Early Childhood Center offers programs which will provide your child with a wide variety of learning experiences. In a guided Christian environment, your child will be free to explore his/her surroundings and to participate in activities designed to promote success.
Goals of Good Shepherd Early Childhood Center:
- To acquaint your child with Jesus and His love for him or her.
- To help your child develop a positive, healthy self-concept
- To help your child establish himself or herself “away from home”
- To help your child get along with others
- To help broaden your child’s growth experiences, spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially
- To form a close home-school relationship
Forms also available to be picked up in the church office weekdays 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.